COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We only collect the private information that is necessary for us to perform our contractual obligations to you. The kind of personal information may include;
Contact information: This is the information that you provide during your registration process and may include name, address, contact details, company name, and other relevant identification documents.
Payment information: This is to enable us fulfill the orders for services that you place through our site, and may include Bitcoin, PayPal, Altcoins and credit card details.
Automatically-collected information: This is the information routinely collected by our system about your IP address, location, transaction, operating system, clickstream data, device information, usage and preference, and server log information.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The ways we use users’ personal information on https://peername.com/ include:
- To provide and deliver our services that you request for;
- To verify your identity;
- To respond to your queries and complaints;
- To validate transactions which you may enter into with us;
- To administer and manage the provision of our services;
- For the prevention or detection of fraud and crime;
- To provide you with our customer services; and/or
- To comply with regulatory requirements and laws including complying with any legitimate request made by a government authority as it relates to legal proceedings or.
- Excluding the foregoing, we never knowingly sell, transfer or share your information with a third party.
THE PRIVACY OF MINORS
Our website and related services are intended for an adult audience and are not targeted at children. We thus will never knowledgeably collect personal information from minors under the age of 18.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
As most websites do, we use the cookies technology on its website in order to identify your browser; capture and recollect certain information, so that you can have an enhanced experience whenever you visit our website.
You can choose to turn off cookies on your computer or device, but this may mean that you won’t have access to the many features that make our website experience more efficient.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We employ a globally acclaimed security system to protect users’ information from unauthorized use on our website. We will, however, take no responsibility for unauthorized access or loss of private information that is beyond our control, because there is no hundred percent security guarantee for data transmissions over the Internet.
You may unsubscribe from our website and its services at any time that you so wish, by simply e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
v. 2.0 | Sep 14, 2017